Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweaters to put on pets!

Hey!  Long time, no blog.  I know, I know.  Believe it or not, I have a life outside of this knitting blog (which mostly consists of knitting....).




Here's some more photos of clothes!  But this time it's for PETS!  Hooray!

Below is a photo of my cat, The Wizard.  He is modeling a sweater that we made for our friend Lola.  I feel bad for how humiliated The Wizard looked wearing a girl's sweater.  ....What?

Below is a photo of Lola and her mommy Melissa.  Thankfully, the sweater suits Lola much better than it does The Wizard.


This little lady below is named Mabel, and she is a teensy little Morkie who lives in Brooklyn.  Ooh, I want to eat her.  Except for the fact that whenever someone comes in the front door, Mabel gets so excited that she pees everywhere.  I don't want to eat a peeing dog.  I'm not crazy after all.

And just for fun - even though it's not knitted, it's still crafted - here's another photo of The Wizard modeling clothes for someone else.  This time it's a onesie that I painted for my very dear friend Lisa's baby shower.  I think The Wizard does not enjoy being treated like a baby, as he is a full grown man.  Well, when he starts paying some bills he can have some say in what he does and doesn't have to wear.





1 comment: